Office on Aging & Senior Center
Contact Info: 96 Mariner Point Drive | Clinton, TN 37716
865-457-3259 | email@example.com
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Anderson County Office on Aging & Senior Center coordinates with other local agencies, organizations, businesses, and churches to provide for the needs of those 60+ years of age in Anderson County. This office provides information, assistance and referrals, outreach programs, reassurance, and other direct services to assist the elderly. Our goal is to enable these individuals to remain in their own home as long as possible and to build and enhance the quality of life through the combined strengths and efforts of staff, volunteers, and clients.
Office on Aging
The Office on Aging offers programs specifically for seniors ages 60+. Most services have NO INCOME LIMITS, and NO FEES are ever charged, but we will always happily accept and appreciate donations. For a list of services offered, please click here.
The new Senior Center offers a variety of programs and activities to improve quality of life, to prevent and combat depression, to aid in socialization, and to provide much needed enjoyment & entertainment. The current hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We will be closed weekends and holidays. Programs are scheduled daily beginning at approximately 10 a.m.
Willing to Donate?
Please take a look at our Wish List. We are currently accepting new and gently used items. Cash and checks can be dropped off at the Senior Center, or checks can be mailed to the following address:
Anderson County Senior Center
Attn: Cherie Phillips
PO Box 1244
Clinton TN 37717
*Please make checks out to: Anderson County Senior Center or Anderson County Office on Aging*
We truly appreciate all of our donors & sponsors, as well as our dedicated volunteers! Thank you for all you’ve done and continue to do for the seniors of Anderson County!
Please check out our Calendar of Events and Picture Gallery!
Upcoming Events: Click on the event links to learn more!
Senior Center Talent Show
We would like to:
• Expand our programs and services and add increase the number of clients served.
• Make a difference in the lives of our Seniors of Anderson County and see the smiles on their faces,
• Continue to grow the movement, where before there was none.
• Decrease the depression that our seniors face, because they have nothing to do, or because they are lonely.
• Keep our seniors active to improve mental and physical health.
• Work with county and city governments to make Anderson County the best county it can be for all of its citizens.
• Grow our space to accommodate larger groups. Currently, if we know we will have a large group event, we have to work try to find an alternate location within the county to accommodate us.