Anderson County and its five cities are a great place to visit, live, work, do business and even retire to. The information on this page will provide you will all the information you need. If you have any questions, please contact one of the following organizations:
- To contact the Anderson County Water Authority, call (865) 457-3033. Office hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. ACWA’s Board of Directors meets at 5 pm on the third Tuesday each month.
- For information on visiting or retiring to Anderson County, contact the Anderson County Tourism Council at 800-524-3602 or visit www.yallcome.org.
- For information on moving to or opening a business in Anderson County, contact the Anderson County Chamber of Commerce at 865-457-2559 or visit www.andersoncountychamber.org.
- For information on building or expanding an industrial business in Anderson County, contact the Anderson County Economic Development Association at 865-457-1785 or visit www.andersoncountyeda.com.
- Click here, for information on Fair Housing.
- For information about water and sewer services, call the Anderson County Water Authority at (865) 457-3033.
Weather Alert System
To sign up for severe weather alerts in your area, check back soon for information!
State and Federal Information
- Clinton |100 N. Bowling Street | Clinton, TN 37716-2971 | 865-457-0424 | Mayor, Scott Burton | City Manager, Roger Houck
- Norris | PO Box 1090 | 20 Chestnut Drive | Norris, TN 37828 | 865-494-7645 | Mayor, Chris Mitchell | City Manager, Adam Ledford
- Oak Ridge | PO Box 1 | Oak Ridge, TN 37831 | 865-425-3550 | Mayor, Warren Gooch | City Manager, Mark Watson
- Oliver Springs | 701 Main Street | PO Box 303 | Oliver Springs, TN 37840 | 865-435-7722 | Mayor, Jason Stiltner | City Manager, Thomas McCormick
- Rocky Top | 195 S Main Street | PO Box 66 | Rocky Top, TN 37769-2204 | 865-426-2838 | Mayor, Kerry Templin | City Manager, Michael Foster
Economic Development Organizations
Animal and Pet Resources